Villa in Ibiza
s'Hort des Baladres

[ca] [es] 

Villa in Ibiza `s'Hort des Baladres´ | Holiday pool villa in Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza - Eivissa
 
Availability Calendar
2017-2018 Prices
Book the House
Frequently asked questions

Take note
The garden, the solarium, the terraces and the wonderful swimming pool will make visitants spend more time on the outside than inside the S'Hort des Baladres house.

Frequently asked questions

About the services included
  · Airport lift
  · Cleaning service

About the booking process
  · Payment
  · Payment methods

About refunding and cancellations
  · What is our refunding police?

Occupation and rooms
  · How many people can occupy the villa?
  · We have got a baby...
  · Extra beds


^ About the services included


Airport lift

Airport lift is not included in the price. We suggest you to visit the Getting to the House page, print the the recommendations and the map and, once you get down the plane, hire a taxi or rent a car to drive home. The villa is 20 kilometers away from the airport.


Cleaning service

Cleaning service and clothes and towels changing are included in the price. The villa will be delivered in perfect conditions. It will be cleaned and its towels and bed-clothes changed twice a week. The villa has a washing machine that can be freely used our guests.

The swimming pool is also cleaned regularly.

On their departure, our guests are asked to leave the house in the same conditions that was delivered.



^ About the booking process


Payment

To confirm a reservation, a 20% payment in advance is needed. The other 80% will be paid once you arrive to the house, at the check-in.


Payment methods

To make the first payment, our preferred method is the bank transfer. If you want to book the house, please fill in the pre-reservation form and we will send you our bank details.

The second payment will be done once you get to the house. Usually, this payment is made in cash, but it can also be done through bank transfer, as long as it's done at least 48 hours before your arrival.

Both these payments can be done through credit card if you prefer it. If so, a 5% will be added to the price, due to credit card payment comissions.



^ About refunding and cancellations


What is our refunding police?

To book the house, it is necessary to pay an advancement of the 20% of the complete amount of your stay.

Any cancellation communicated to us more than 90 days before the start of your stay will have a 50% refunding, except for the banking expenses.

Any cancellation communicated to us between 60 and 90 days before the start of your stay will have a 25% refunding, except for the banking expenses.

Any cancellation communicated to us in the last 60 days before the start of your stay will have no refunding.



^ Occupation and rooms


How many people can occupy the villa?

The house can be occupied by 6 adults or children. Babies sleeping in cradles are not counted but welcome. All rooms are doubles and one of the has a double bed. Please, tell us in advance if you are going to need a craddle.


We have got a baby...

If you are going to need a cradle, please ask for it in advance. There is no extra charge for that.


Extra beds

The house is prepared for a maximum of 6 people, without counting babies. Exceptionally, a suppletory bed can be added to reach a seventh place. This seventh place will raise in a 10% the total price of your stay.



S'Hort des Baladres - Tourist villa licence VTV0217EIF
Hosting & desing by meddia